- Greet all guests politely when they approach the counter.
- Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner; take To Go orders.
- Input guest orders, both at the counter and at the drive-thru.
- Monitor orders and ensure their prompt delivery.
- Help package food in containers and bags.
- Up-sell menu items
- Listen to and resolve guest complaints, suggestions and inquiries.
- Keep the counter and dining area neat and clean.
- Sweep and mop the floor regularly.
- Restock supplies.
- Take money from guest and provide correct change.
- Process credit card transactions
- Keep track of a cash drawer and ensure it is balanced at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for providing exceptional guest service to each and every guest.
- Work well in pressure situations.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Adhere to company standards, including personal hygiene and appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Superb People Skills
- Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Gyro Shack is a Boise based quick-service Mediterranean brand with 9 locations in the Treasure Valley.
We take the traditional Chicago-style gyro and elevate it with new and unique flavor options centered around the guest experience.
As a growing franchise Brand we love hiring people who want to work in an environment centered on guest service and are looking for an opportunity with room to grow!
Check out our currently available position in the Search area above.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)